The Magellan Switch is a crossover GPS watch for runners looking to track all of their outdoor activities. You choose the sport and Switch will guide you to peak performance with precise GPS satellite data by recording distance speed/pace and elevation. It's sleek yet durable design with 50 meters water-resistance will keep up in any condition.
- Fitness Data - High-sensitivity GPS receiver tracks your position precisely so you can record time distance speed/pace elevation calories and more.
- Activity Pacer - Set your desired distance time and speed/pace and Activity Pacer will not only show if you're on target throughout the activity but it will instruct you with specific targets to attain your original goal.
- Locations and Navigation - Mark locations save locations or navigate back to the starting point with the basic navigation capabilities.
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility - Embedded ANT+ TM technology receives data from Magellan and any third-party ANT+ sensors including heart rate monitors foot pods bike speed/cadence sensors and power meters.
- Auto Controls - Empower your watch to do more with Auto Lap by distance time or location Auto Pause and Auto Power Off.
- Multisport Mode - Record multisport activities as one workout and log transition time in the process providing triathletes with a complete picture of their race from start to finish.
- 9 Activity Profiles - Create up to 9 activity profiles for different sports (run bike swim or other). Each activity profile allows you to customize a collection of configurable settings - like data fields settings alerts and more.
- Customizable Screens and Alerts - Configurable display with up to 9 data screens and up to 6 fields of data per screen. Set alerts based on current or cumulative training metrics including time distance speed/pace calories heart rate cadence and power.
- Web Applications - Upload data to the Magellan Fitness website or directly to other leading fitness websites -- TrainingPeaks MapMyFitness Strava and more -- to view your activities on maps and get in-depth analysis of your workouts.