Meguiar's Dual Action Waxing Power Pads quickly add durable, long lasting protection for the ultimate show car finish.
Guarantees a perfect even application and mild defect removal
4" pad moves quickly in open space, yet small enough to reach tight spots
Waxing power pad lays a perfect, even application for maximum reflectivity
Premium foam creates a luxurious high gloss finish
Machine washable and dryable
Like any other job, the right tool always makes the job quicker, easier and more enjoyable. With Meguiars Ultimate Wax and these Waxing Pads attached to the Meguiars Power System you are guaranteed to love the results. With these Waxing Power Pads and Meguiars Ultimate Wax you will be able to quickly; Add Protection, Enhance Shine, Add Deep Reflections.
Using the Waxing Power Pads
1. Attach the pad to your Meguiars Power System.
2. Apply a strip of Meguiars Ultimate Wax directly onto the black waxing pad.
3. Place the face of the pad flat on the paint. Turn on the drill and begin buffing with light pressure in an overlapping pattern while keeping the pad flat against the paint at all times.
4. Apply additional Meguiars Ultimate Wax as needed and let dry for 3 5 minutes.
5. Wipe off with a clean Meguiars Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel, turning to a clean side for the final wipe.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed to complete the rest of your vehicle.
Foam Pad Maintenance
To keep your wax pads performing their best, you should wash and dry them after each use and store them in a clean and dry environment. The pad is machine washable and dryable (on low heat). Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
Tip: For large vehicles, use two pads to prevent overworking and product penetration to the pad. Which can cause the shortening of the pads life.
- Accessory Type: Applicator pad
- Action: Rotary
- Material: PET/PVC/PP
- Type: Rotary
- Orbital Pitch (in.): 0
- Power Source: Manual
- width: 8
- height: 5
- length: 10